In 2014, Leone Equestrians, Inc. is hosting the following horse shows:
- SAHJA Horse Show, March 22-23, 2014 – Prize List
- SAHJA Horse Show, April 25-27, 2014 Prize List Coming Soon!
- Golden State Horse Show, May 21-25
- SAHJA Horse Show, August 23-24, 2014 Prize List Coming Soon!
- SAHJA Horse Show, October 11-12, 2014 Prize List Coming Soon!
Below is the 2014 Show Calendar for Leone Equestrians’ clients and is subject to change depending on the number of entries. If you are interested in attending a horse show please contact Jill Humphrey at 916-201-9568.
- Mar 4-9 Desert Circuit VI – HITS Thermal
- Mar 11-16 Desert Circuit VII – HITS Thermal
- Apr 2-6 The Oaks
- Apr 9-13 Capital City Classic at Murieta OR The Oaks
- Apr 16-20 The Spectacular at Murieta
- Apr 23-27 Woodside Spring Classic
- Apr 29 – May 4 Del Mar
- May 7-11 Sonoma
- May 14-18 HMI Equestrian Classic Sonoma Horse Park
- May 21-25 Golden State Horse Show at Leone
- June 4-8 The Oaks
Additional horse show dates will be added based on client interest.
Leone Equestrians, Inc. and the Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova and Red Lion Inn Rancho Cordova have negotiated a special rate for attendees of events at the center. To book your reservation simply click on the box below to receive the Leone Equestrians preferred rate. We look forward to seeing at a Leone Horse Show!
- $50 per day/ per horse schooling fee. Starts the day the horse arrives at the show.
- $75 per day / per horse schooling fee if your horse is not in regular training at LEI
- $400 per week / per horse grooming fee
- $60 / day use of a Leone horse
- Hauling fees estimated at $1/mile/minimum charge $75
- Braiding fee paid directly to the braider by Saturday night (approximately $60 per mane and $30 per tail, prices vary)
Horse Show Fees:
- $500 deposit (applied toward your final show bill from your trainer)
- $40 supplies fee
- Medications / consult your trainer
- $45 service charge will be assessed if LEI has to cover costs because Owner does not pay all fees for the show (entries, braiding, grooming, etc.)
- Trainer split fee / expenses for feed, bedding, tack/groom stalls, lodging, etc. are divided equally between all the horses at the show. This fee will appear on your LEI bill or show office bill.